Thank you so much for nominating me, Lighthouse & Wanderer! (I don’t really know how to tag people in this! Hope this is all right!)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer all the questions given to you by your nomination.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions from Lighthouse & Wanderer:
1. What is your favorite book? I’ll answer this classically: You can’t choose your favourite child if you’re a mother. But I will say a few of my favourites: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson, Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare and Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe by Benjamin Allire-Sanz.
2. Have you ever travelled abroad? Where? I haven’t. But I wish to, someday. All over the world.
3. If you had an extra hour in your day what would you do with it? Find more time to spend with my family and closest friends.
4. Is there a song that speaks to you deeply? Not in particular, no.
5. If you could chat with one person dead or alive, who would it be? It would have to be my English professor. I’d want to know what’s going on in his head when he reads all our write-ups 😛
6. Are you a daytime nap taker? Only if I want to stay up all night to study!
7. Who is your favorite artist? I have varied taste and since I’m only a beginner in being an art lover, I can’t really choose.
8. If you could cast any actor to play you in a biopic who would it be? I haven’t found her, yet.
9. If you could have a celebrity BFF, who would it be? The Backstreet Boys!!
10. What is your favorite quote? There are plenty! But most of them are from the books I’ve mentioned above and from John Green’s books. But I think it is “You have to get lost before you can find yourself,” From Paper Towns, John Green.
11. What would your superpower be? To be able to save the environment from polluters.
My Questions for you!
1. You are teleported to the land of the last book you read. How screwed are you?
2. Which is the one book that you are dying to buy/read?
3. How easy is it to access books where you live? Physical copies, I mean.
4. Which is the first book that you read?
5. Who was your first best friend?
6. What’s the biggest lie that you’ve ever told? And to whom?
7. What’s the one thing you fear most?
8. If you are a single child, do you wish to have siblings? If you aren’t, tell us about them.
9. How did you come across WordPress?
10. What inspires you to write?
11. What are your thoughts on Classic Lit?
These are my questions! Have fun answering them!