2015 was a great year. Here’s is a list of what I did and learnt and achieved in the previous year:
- I learnt to accept and embrace myself.
- I discovered my passion/s: Writing and blogging.
- I discovered a whole new side of me.
- I found the best people on the planet.
- I learnt to make people laugh.
- I learnt never to judge a book by a cover. (I don’t actually, but this applies to people, in case you missed.)
- I started a new feature on my blog.
- My blog has been running for over a year now!
- I learnt that the things happening on the earth are more serious than I could ever imagine.
- I have been PUBLISHED IN A New York MAGAZINE. That is my biggest achievement in my life.
- I’m getting better at reviewing books.
- I fell in love with movies.
- I’m loving people.
- I fell in love with the arts. And the artists.
- I fell in love with living, and I’ve only just begun.
Here’s what I hope for in 2016:
- Enhance all of the above 15 points. Make myself better by the day.
- I want to do my part for the earth. As I know I don’t do enough.
- I want to get better at studying. Get better marks and do something worthwhile.
- Read more.
- Write more.
- Explore more.
- Watch more movies.
- Open up my heart, for once, and feel pain and happiness.
I’m sure there will be more numbers added to the list. There can be no way that I only learnt so much in 365 days. If that is the case, I’ll make to learnt more things in 2016. I promise, Sunny.