Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit.
- South Africa: I’ve always wanted to visit SA because of the cricket players there. My very first serious celebrity crushes were from the South African cricket team. They’re tall, lanky and dorky. And some of my recent fantasies were all set there. I believe that it is an amazing place with a variety of people and beautiful scenery and wildlife and that excites me.
2. Australia: Now, who wouldn’t want to go to Australia?
3. Europe: Specifically, Italy, France, Greece and the UK. I want to got to Italy and France for the food, Greece for the history and architecture and UK, for going to all places mentioned in all of Sophie Kinsella’s books and the Blackfrairs Bridge (for all the feels). And of course, who’s to say I won’t enjoy the view? 😉
4. Hoover Dam and NYC: Again, all the feels and the memories and the love the characters have for the city.
5. India: I know, I live here, but I want to see the whole of her, read about her and love her more.