I swear this is what I did this year since I became a little physically weak. And, man, this was fun!
Exam starts at 1:00 PM. I sit in my bench.
- Say my prayers. To Ganesha and Saraswathi. Under my breath and unnoticeably.
- Take my answersheet and question paper. Write off my details on my answer sheet first.
- Start answering.
- Look around the hall. See who’s writing. Who’s not.
- Get tired. 6th semester exams were in a class room where there was a garden just outside our windows. I lay my head down and listened to the birds.
Fast-forward to half an hour later.
- Write some more.
- Get bored of writing the answer because it is totally unimaginitive.
- Write some more. Curse myself for not going through that one part of the syllabus again.
- Look behind at Sam. See if she’s done.
- If she’s done, we give our paper and leave.
- If she’s not done, I wait a bit.
- If she’s still not done after ten minutes, I give my paper and leave.